Maxthon 2.1 has received a small update on 15/5/2008, version 18.104.22.1682, here’s the official change log:
- Sidebar will remember last opened item
- Added Web Toolbar to “View > Toolbar” menu and toolbar context menu (need to reset menu bar)
- Fixed some scroll up/down problems
- Screen capture quality set to High by default
- Fixed “right click a link > add to favorites” empty title problem
And this alert was attached to it: Note that customization of the Web toolbar cannot be saved in this version, please consider this bug before update.
I know that the recent changes to version 2 haven’t been that impressive, but rest assured that many new features are kept under the hood just waiting to be announced, and it’s sooner than what you might think. 😉