You can add a “Search in site” option in your search engine list by following the directions below:
- From the Tools menu, click Maxthon setup center
- Open the Search page from the sidebar on the left
- Add a new search engine by clicking the Add Item link, type anything in the title and the alias fields, but in the URL field add:
- Save your settings, the new search engine would appear in the search bar menu.
- Now you can type anything in your search bar, select this search engine, and the currently opened site will be searched for your keyword in Google.
Thanks to sleek, “R” and JarC for originally posting this tip in the forum